- TURKEY LEASE - 160 a. (Presently leased)
in the upper northwest end of the Cantonment Creek, Dewey County.
- One mile from the west side of Canton Lake.
Public Hunting Quarter so you know where the turkeys run for cover!
- Open creek bottoms with heavy timber plus 30
acres of forage in three different patches that are situated on the open hilltop land.
- Known numbers of turkey migrate
in and out of this property.
- PRICE: $2000 for Fall Turkey, Spring Turkey, Youth Spring Turkey by the year.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call: 580.614.1056
- GPS Coordinates: 36.097817,-98.643794
- GOOSE HUNTING - 600 a.
- $3000 for hunting rights for the season when
sufficient numbers are present.
- Located on +/- 600 acres of winter wheat. High terraces that geese fly
to and from the lake for feeding & protection.
- Land borders southwest of the Big Bend Area of Canton Lake. Geese
make early morning flights from roost to wheat pasture.
- Known daytime feeding area for thousands of geese.
land grassed waterways for cover located in between hilltop feeding acres and the waters of Canton Lake.
- Decoys not
- Some restrictions.
- For information email: email@example.com or Tom@ (580) 614-1056
Hunting on 640 Acre Turkey Lease (currently leased)
- Grassland located west of Hitchcock, OK &
North of Roman Nose State Park , "In the hills"
- No livestock, tall grass, lots of cover.
- 4 Guns
- $2500 for exclusive hunting rights (all) Turkey Hunts
- Some restrictions apply
- Contact Tom
@ (580) 614-1056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GPS Coordinates: 35.98575,-98.414712
Click here for location of hunting lease